Lead by the path of paradise
Revitalize yourself from the exhaustive life, take a break at our well-crafted resort with all the amenities of your need at Nature Valley Retreat.
Welcome To Nature Valley Retreat
Safekeeping and amusement are crucial aspects of any adventurous excursion, we abide by your safety as our priority.
Leave the lane and take the forest route
What our visitors says
This is a very picturesque place! We had an excellent time here. The rooms are well maintained and hygiene. The drive to the homestay is off-road and they take us there on a 4 wheel drive. The hosts are very accommodating. We requested them for a last moment cake and they went all the way to the town to make that happen! Ensure that you request them for anything you need as soon as you reach the property.
Being a Girl, I had an amazing stay at @Uttanga Homestay, I felt like I was in a Home with a two very beautiful Smiles throughout my stay, They Greet me very nicely Thanks Sachin ! I gonna visit very soon with couple of "GIRL GANGES" here .. Guys go it.. If you really wanna enjoy home like feeling in Coorg
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Chikmagalur Tourism & Homestay.
How to reach Nature Valley Retreat Homestay?
What is the Best Time to visit Kudremukha?
What kind of food is expected at Nature Valley Retreat?
Is Guide available for Trekking at Kudremukha?
Is there a swimming pool available in Nature Valley Retreat?
Are pets allowed in Nature Valley Retreat?
What are the Things to carry for Resorts in Chikmagalur?
Can I travel with my kids?
Do Nature Valley Retreat provide camping facility?
Does Nature Valley Retreat organize Jeep-off roading trips in Kudremukha, chikmagalur?
Which are the best sightseeing places in Kudremukha, chikmagalur?
· Sringeri temple -- 28 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat
· Horanadu temple -– 1.3 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat
· Maidadi viewpoint --22 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat
· Kyathanamakki Hill View --9.2 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat
· Ambatheertha temple --7.2 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat
· Kalasa temple -– 6.9 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat · Agumbe -– 74 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat
· Udupi -- 120 Kms from Nature Valley Retreat
· Mangalore -- 127 Kms from Nature Valley Retreat
· Samse tea estate -- 15 Kms from Nature Valley Retreat
· Soormane waterfalls -- 10 Kms from Nature Valley Retreat
· Horatimane falls -- 6 Kms from Nature Valley Retreat · Kalasa Hanging Bridge -9.2 KMS from Nature Valley Retreat
What is the weather in Chikmagalur?
Does Nature Valley Retreat organize School outings?
Are Team Games or Fun Games available at Nature Valley Retreat?
Is Nature Valley Retreat good for couples and family groups?
What are the outdoor adventure activities available at Nature Valley Retreat?
Whether Nature Valley Retreat is located inside a coffee estate?
Do we have to produce Photo ID card during Check-in?
Is Campfire included in the stay package?
Which are best places for Trekking places near Kudremukha, chikmagalur?
2. Gangadikallu Trekking. (forest department fee & guide charges extra)
3. Kudremukha Trek ( forest department fee & guide charges extra)
Kudremukh trek is situated around 100 km from Chikmagalur town in Karnataka.
4. Kurinjal peak or Baamikonda / Kalchukki Trekking. ( forest department fee & guide charges extra)
Is Wild Life safari available in Kudremukha National Park ?
( Maximum 5 people in 1 Jeep) Places covered
• Forest Ring Road Safari
• Hanumangundi Waterfalls
• Netravathi Trek
• RS 200 Entry fee per person
• Rs 1000 guide Fees
Enjoy a memorable holiday
Stay in an exquisitely built-in resort which is tucked in the nature surrounding with plantation and coffee estate for an unforgettable stay at Nature Valley Retreat.